Happy National Pierogi Day 2021!
What better way to celebrate National Pierogi Day is with a $5.00 off $25 or more coupon, valid at PierogiGifts.com Code: PIEROGIDAY
Join the fun online and Take a Photo of you celebrating National Pierogi Day and Tag Pierogi Gifts on Facebook or Instagram.
Two People will be picked to win a Pierogi Ornament!
Offer expires: 10/11/2021
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups diced apple, cored and peeled
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Toss frozen pierogies in 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Place pierogies in an air fryer.
- Cook pierogies at 400° for 10-12 minutes. Shake air fryer basket halfway through cooking time.
- While pierogies are cooking, combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
- When pierogies are done, toss in cinnamon sugar immediately and dip in apple pie dip.
- In a saucepan, combine apple, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil, stirring then reduce and cook until apples are tender, about 5-7 minutes. Add butter and stir until melted.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water. Add to the apple mixture and cook until thickened.